Monday, October 4, 2010

Dark Living



The central idea of this piece is the scary, ominous feeling of the world when at times it seems so dark and like a dangerous place waiting to kick you when you're down. I really tried to get  lighting effect that would leave lots of shadows so that not everything could be seen and it would create that sense of the unknowing. I wanted the sky to be dark so that it felt more like night time but with no stars.

This picture i believe is the best i have so far to help with my theme because i really like the way the lighting came out and the effect it has when i look at it. The picture really emphasizes the dark look I've been trying to achieve with all of my photos and helps to capture the viewers imagination. The next step is to achieve a completely contrasting effect with either water colors or acrylics to really make the image pop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment